Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Under the Weather

Not feeling so great today. Up most of the night, sick to my stomach. Very tired today. Olivia's in school and Elliot is doing really great. No accidents today!!!

Yesterday was another story all together. I left my dryer door open and right after lunch discovered that Elliot had peed in it. Not sure what he was thinking but he knew he was in trouble when he saw my face. MY BRAND NEW FRONT LOADING DRYER. Naptime came early yesterday.

The minute Karl came home I went to Barrie with Val. Shopping is the greatest cure for when your child pees in your BRAND NEW FRONT LOADING DRYER. Didn't really intend to buy anything but came home with a new top and hair straightener. I have been eyeing a straightener for sometime now and the deal was good. Even got shampoo and conditioner for free.

Anyway, more tomorrow

Me

3 comments:

  1. A hair straightener?????? Okay...if it cures what ails you. Today was Xanders first day of potty training. Went through allllll the underwear in one morning. Seems he likes to sit on the potty and read and then pee in his pants. Boys are soooooo stupid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heee heee heee!

    I curl my hair with a straightener so it is okay if you bought a hair straightener. You can do lots with it. you can iron very tiny clothes with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hair therapy I like it! I'm going to go get my hair done soon usually makes me feel better :)

    ReplyDelete