Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cards


Here are my latest cards.

The bird in the cage card is one of a set of eight. I still have to put the sayings on them but was thinking of something like " A Little Birdie Told Me..." and I will be putting the greeting on the inside of the card. I stamped the cage first, then stamped the cage on a piece of paper and then stuck it on top of the original cage and stamped the mesh over that. The bird was stamped and cut out and popdotted in the cage.
With the other two cards, I was just playing around with this new stamp set I bought. The set is from Local King Rubber Stamp company. I like the stamp but wish the tree was larger.
So our dishwasher was making a terribly loud noise, karl called the manufacturer and found out that we were still under warranty. The mechanic came by today and after taking is all apart found a little piece of plastic being ground around in the blade...this is what was making the loud noise. Glad to have my dishwasher back, I found out that I really DON'T like washing dishes.

more later,

Me




1 comment:

  1. You make amazing cards. Love the tree stamp. The bird in the bird cage is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete