Monday, September 27, 2010

More cards

Hey there, back with more cards that were completed this weekend. Beth and I used the site www.splitcoaststampers.com. I really like the end results.

This first card is an easel card. You can put it on display and the message remains hidden from prying eyes. I used lots of distress ink, old paper, wild honey, tumbled glass and mustard seed. I also used my set of tim holtz stamps.






This card is a pop-up. Really easy to do and fun to give. I have made this card before but this
time added smaller butterflies and a large flower.















This last card took the longest it is the but was really fun to make. The tutorial only used three flowers but I used five on mine. I also enlarged the entire pot and card by 1/2 inch. It didn't seem big enough for me. You have to watch that you have the proper size envelope. If you didn't need to mail this card, it would be fine on it's own. I used the Mellow paper from Basic Grey and the leaves are cut out of photo paper that I inked with alcohol inks.

2 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous!!! Love the stamps you used. when did you get those??? I never saw those at your place when I was snooping around!! You were hiding them from me because you knew I would snoop around. HA! Foiled again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!
    The cards you are making are awesome and you have taken excellent photo's that really show the finished product beautifully. I love looking at them and the techniques you use.

    ReplyDelete