Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Zia




I thought I would share with you some layouts that I did of my neice ZIA. She is my sister Meghans daughter and will be 2 in Dec. I tried to do layouts showing her growing and different activities but because they live in Edmonton and I am here in Ontario I don't often get the pictures I want. I really like how the layouts turned out though. When mom was here in July I decided I would give Meg the album as a gift.

Everything is quiet here. Olivia is in school and Elliot is watching HIGH 5. I finished up some cleaning and am going to print off some pics to scrap.

Talked to Joaquin today. I didn't expect him to be down with Laurie but Sylvana was supposed to have the port put into her back today and he went down for that. He said it was postponed until Friday, so he will have to go back down. Sylvanas mood changes from day to day because of the meds. She especially can't handle loud noise and gets tired quickly. I don't know how Laurie is doing it. I would be a puddle of mush is that was Olivia. I watched a video of the 3 girls singing at the party for Susan and Allan and they looked so cute. It is hard to see that and think of all the pain that little girl is now going through. We sooo desperately need the new system.

that`s all for now.

Me

3 comments:

  1. The layouts are beautiful...love seeing them again. How did Meghan like the album?? So disturbingly sad about Sylvana. Don't know how you could sit through that video and not use up a box of kleenex. Our hearts go out to them and they are constantly in our prayers. Do you have their email address? I would like to send them a message.
    Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...and by the way could you send me the video. Never saw that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very sweet layouts. And poor little Sylvana and what she is going thru!

    ReplyDelete