Thursday, September 30, 2010

blah, blah, blah

Not much to tell about today. Kids played outside and fought most of the day. I did get some cards done and will post them tomorrow. Nothing special but you can determine for yourselves.

Karl purchased a new screen front door today. It will be put on this weekend. A little more complicated than anticipated but he is up for the challenge. How else are we going to learn?

I watched the latest from House today and I must say, a very gut-wrenching episode, especially if you have children. Who writes these things anyway? GLEE was AWESOME!!! All Brittany Spears. She even made a cameo on the show. That cast sure can sing.

Shopping tomorrow, not really looking for anything but just getting out will be nice. I may get another bag.

must sleep...

Me

2 comments:

  1. House is AWESOME! Glee...can't get into yet. I have to give it another go. I can't stand that dark haired perky girl who sings constantly. She reminds me of someone I don't like but can't remember who. Have a good 'night out', tonight. I will wait for updates.

    ReplyDelete