Back as promised with the cards I made on Friday. Will be giving these to Judy for her to put to good use. I am not much of a card giver so making them and giving them to a 'giver' is my contribution. The butterfly stamp is from The Artful Stamper in London, ON. I really like how the cards turned out. I colored the butterflies with Martha Stewart glitter markers. Love, Love, Love these markers. They are alittle more expensive than others but they are cheaper than copics. What do you think? Can you see them sparkle?
See you tomorrow,
Me
These are STUNNING! Judy will die when she see's these. tell her she can send one to me. You are quickly climbing to 'guru' status!!
ReplyDeleteHi, looks like yesterdays comment did not work. I love these cards. The markers are great and it is nice to see how they work here. Very nice.
ReplyDelete