So today started out wet and cold, had a nice spell in between and now is storming out and miserable. Olivia, Elliot and I went for a nice walk, picked up the mail and they played outside for awhile.
In the box was the notice that my scrapbook goodies arrived and were waiting for me at the post office. I couldn't wait for Karl to get home. He arrived and I left.
I ordered from a new site I located on google called W2 Scrapbooking. They are based out of Alberta. The prices were really good and have free delivery over $125.00 before taxes. I am quite pleased with the delivery time and I also received a pack of free journalling tags. Good customer service is a plus.
Was disappointed with the Stamp storage binder from Tim Holtz. Was smaller than expected and it doesn't hold all the stamps I have. I have decided that I will store only my most favorite and most used in there and then take only that to the scrapbook retreats.
Kids went to bed early tonight. It is getting increasingly hard to get them to nap but by suppertime they are sooo exhausted they are unbearable. Karl does the nighttime routine with them and I can't tell you how grateful I am for that. I use that time to tidy up after supper or scrap or just chill. Love him for that.
I guess that all folks,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment